Welcome to getrightvalue.com: this is a review website, Today I am going to tell you all about Lakme Aloe Vera Gel so that you can get answers to all your questions regarding this product. On this website, I do beauty product reviews so that you can get a fair idea about the products.
Because our skin is the foundation of our beauty, beauty products are essential for everyone. And because we use the same products on our skin, we are particularly concerned about yours. Reviews assist us in making the best decision possible for those products.
I have also reviewed more products from Lakme company.
Along with Lakme Aloe Vera Gel, I will also tell you about many such useful benefits of Aloe Vera which you probably didn’t know. And knowing this is very important for this product.
Do you know the benefits of Aloe Vera?
You all must know about Aloe Vera. But there are some things that I will tell you, you will be clearly aware of the benefits of Aloe Vera.
Its ceremonial molasses has been useful for thousands of years. The Arabic word Aloe means “extremely gleaming,” and the Latin word Vera means “truth.”. This plant was first found in Sudan.
This plant is found in many countries on our planet. It is a green plant and contains a viscous liquid called Aloe Vera Gel. Contains 75% active ingredients. The naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and amino acids in the plant are essential for good health.
Let’s know about the Vitamins and Minerals of Aloe Vera
These have become very important in today’s time because so many diseases are spread all around us. When we are sick, our body lacks vitamins and minerals. It helps prevent free radicals that can contribute to cancer, heart disease, and other diseases.
Natural substances found in food or fruits are essential for keeping your body healthy. Vitamins are named after letters of the alphabet, such as vitamin C, which may be found in a variety of fruits and vegetables. A shortage of vitamins causes vitamin deficiency, which is a medical ailment.
Many vitamins are found in aloe vera such as V-A, V-C, V-E, V-B1, V-B2, V-B3, V-B6, and V-B12. These vitamins are of utmost importance in today’s life.
Minerals are solid, inorganic substances found naturally on Earth or other celestial bodies and planets. It is called a mineral.
We get minerals like: calcium, sodium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and copper which prove to be very beneficial for us.
Now in this review, we will see what the company claims in Lakme Aloe Vera Gel?
The company has given small jars of Lakme Aloe Vera Gel which come in 50 gm and 100 gm. Hindustan Unilever Limited is the company that makes it. Lakme Aloe Aqua Gel is made from pure Aloe Vera extracts.
Lakme claims that Lakme Aloe Vera Gel works against pollution, hydrates, and protects your skin from daily and harsh exposure to city pollution.
About the Product
Its generic name is 9 to 5 Natural Aloe Aqua Gel. This is an all-time used skin gel. Apply it before a workout, after a shower, before stepping out, and even before sleeping. So your skin is always protected.
Lakme Aloe Vera Gel Feels Confident and Calm
Made from 100% pure Aloe Vera, this gel is lightweight, non-sticky, hydrating, and suitable for all skin types. It is perfect to feel confident and good for city life.
Lakme Aloe Vera Gel Is A Hydrating Primer That’s Ready For Every Challenger
The Aloe Aqua Gel works perfectly as a primer. Its smooth texture spreads evenly to create a soft, hydrated surface ready for application of any skincare or make-up.
Unleash the best of nature with the aloe-infused Lakme Naturale skincare range. It helps to protect your skin from pollution and gives a radiant look in the city.
This is my unbiased personal review of Lakme Aloe Vera Gel
Now let me tell you about Lakme Aloe Vera Gel which I felt after using this product. In this review, I will cover everything that we actually get from this product. I have used this product for quite some time. Here’s the review:
- Enriched with 100% natural Aloe Vera, there is no wrong opinion. It’s a non-stick, lightweight gel that soothes and hydrates stressed skin.
- Useful in giving your skin the goodness of natural aloe vera. It is successful in protecting the skin from the pollution of our dusty city.
- Soothing primer for your skin and acts as a perfect canvas for daily skincare and makeup. It protects your skin and gives a naturally glowing look.
- It can be used before going out in the morning and also after a long day in the city.
- This refreshing and cooling aqua gel protects your skin from dryness and dryness caused by pollution.
- Aloe Vera gel is rich in vitamins and minerals which will prove to be 100% good for you.
- You can use it whenever you have time. I have mostly used it in the morning after waking up and before going to sleep.
- You will have a very mild burning sensation after applying it. This will help in removing your pimples.
- One of the best combinations of aloe vera gel and moisturizing cream.
- It spreads evenly across the skin and absorbs rapidly without leaving a greasy behind.
- If you have experienced skin irritation, don’t worry, it could be due to clogged pores, dead skin, and microscopic pimples.
- You use it for more than a week, then the irritation will go away as the impurities in your skin are washed away.
Pros & Cons of Lakme Aloe Vera Gel
- Helps to remove your pimples and is good for all seasons.
- Quickly dries on the skin after 30 seconds of application, which is absolutely safe for oily skin. A surprise for those with sensitive oily skin.
- No added extra scent. It is non-comedogenic and blends very easily with the skin. It is more effective to apply at night.
- Like a water gel, penetrates deep into the skin.
- This is one of the cheapest products that one uses in a daily skin routine.
- Day by day better results start getting the skin starts glowing.
- This aloe gel in particular nourishes the skin and also has a cooling effect after application.
- It causes mild irritation all over the face.
- This effect is visible after a long time on more sensitive skin
- it’s too sticky
- If a patch test is done before applying aloe vera gel, then the next morning the entire area turns red.
Price of Lakme Aloe Vera Gel
Lakme Aloe Vera Gel comes in between Rs 270 to Rs 280. Good offers, which are frequently accessible on Amazon, can help you acquire even better costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this used for dry skin? Is it moisturize the skin?
Yes, It’s beneficial.
Can I use this instead of a primer before makeup?
Absolutely you can.
Shall we use this as a makeup remover?
No, we can’t use this as a makeup remover.
Can this be used in a day face mask and as a toner?
Can’t do that.
Alternative to this Product
Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel For Face, with Pure Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for Skin and Hair – 300ml
WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair, 130ml + 20ml
Plum Hello Aloe Just Gel | For All Skin & Hair Types | Multi-purpose Aloe Vera gel | 100% Vegan | 100% Fragrance-Free | 250 gm
All these options can prove to be good. Because all these companies are trustworthy. You can choose your option as per your satisfaction.
In the end, I would like to tell you that this product is very good and effective. I am using it for a long time and also suggest that it can become a good option for you. Use it in the morning and evening for 1 week, then you will start to know its benefits.