Today in this review post you will get complete and reliable information related to Lakme Foundation. Which will help to clear all your doubts.
Before Lakme Foundation Review Let me tell you that foundation is really meant to give a makeup look to our face which is different in texture, color, and consistency.
If you are interested in Lakme company products, I have mentioned Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer as well as many other Lakme products in my previous review. You can read that too if you want.
Each product is able to achieve its consistency and achievement only because of its ingredients which makes it a good product to use. Do we get all this in this product as well? Will be told further.
What are the Ingredients that make Lakme Foundation safe and useful for us?
In this review of the Lakme Foundation, let us look at the three main ingredients that cast their shadow on this foundation and become a medium of use for us. which is like this:
- Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salt)
- Laureth 4
Magnesium sulfate (Epsom Salt) is used for many purposes
Epsom salt differs from common salt in that it is actually a mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. It is technically known as magnesium sulfate.
Although magnesium sulfate has many benefits, if seen for the skin, then it proves to be very beneficial in cleaning the face. Also exfoliates dead skin, helps in removing blackheads. It is also used as a hair volumizer and in the treatment of foot odor.
What is Laureth 4
Laureth 4 is primarily used for water-induced moisturization of skin softening ingredients. Which together with the products keep it safe and wet for a long time.
Cyclomethicone is essential for Cosmetic Products
Cyclomethicone is a form of silicone, so they help the products apply evenly and smoothly to your skin. There are many types of silicones used in skincare and cosmetic products.
Let us now tell you about Lakme Foundation, which is a presentation from the company
Lakme company offers many good products which people like and use a lot, one of them is Lakme Foundation. This is a good solution in less time which gives you a makeup look without going to a makeup center.
Lakme foundation gives a light cover to your face which you will love. SPF 8 protects the skin from harmful rays and prevents darkening of the skin, leaving you looking young and refreshed.
Price and Weight of this item
This product has no fixed price, it keeps on increasing or decreasing. We get it in a small vial of 23 grams. Its price ranges from Rs 220 to Rs 250. It can be found on Amazon offers at even cheaper rates.
Invisible-Finish-Foundation Formula and Protection
The ultra-lightweight formula of Lakme Foundation works great. The water-based consistency sits lightly on the skin. You don’t even realize that you have put on your face something like a comfy cloth.
Blends perfectly for full coverage and glowing looking skin, as well as protecting skin from harmful UV rays with SPF-8.
Magnesium sulfate, Laureth 4, Cyclomethicone are its three main ingredients, about which I have told you above.
How to Apply
Take some foundation in your palm. Use the spatula applicator for easy and fuss-free application. Use your ring finger and blend the foundation into the skin in a downward direction.
Unbiased Review of Lakme Foundation
This is my personal review of Lakme Foundation I have used this product a lot and it has supported me a lot. Wherever I have to go to any wedding, party, or event, I definitely use it. It gives me great skin in a very short span of time and many other things which are as follows:
- It is also suitable for both oily skin and dry skin and provides medium coverage which gives you a nice feel and natural look.
- Has a very mild fragrance which is a plus point for a foundation and it is perfect for daily use.
- Does a good job of hiding mild marks if tried mixed with a mild moisturizer and two coats are applied.
- Perfect for night parties and it gets absorbed into the skin very naturally.
- Lakme foundation comes in four color shades and the shade is perfect for fair to medium tones, which have a yellow undertone.
- The staying power is close to 4-5 hours in moist conditions. You can put it in the office as well as outside the house.
- I like Lakme Perfecting Shade Marble (gives brighter color) more than Lakme Invisible 02.
- Though I have a wheatish skin tone, it proves to suit my skin complexion, and then it completely covers the face and stays on for a long time.
- It also gives a natural glow to the skin which is great for daily use if you don’t have a lot of spots or marks to hide.
In this personal review, I tell you everything that I have seen and felt about this product. There are many more points in this review that will help you in giving complete knowledge.
Some Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
I have oily skin, which shade is good for me?
You see all the Lakme Invisible Finish shades are for people with oily skin as this foundation is oil-free. And what you want is only based on your skin tone, I have a medium skin tone with yellow undertones hence I ordered shade no 2 of this range.
My skin tone is medium. So what shade /model no to choose?01? 02? 04?
You must choose to shade 02.
My skin tone is fair which shade is suitable for me?
Lakme invisible foundation shade 01.
I have a fair complexion. Which shade is best for me?
01 02 both will suit u.
Is shade no 01 or 02 is good for night functions?
Both are good for night functions. I have an Indian fair skin tone and I used 02 shade for night functions too.
I use Lakme perfecting foundation marble shade so which shade of invisible series is suitable for me?
You can use Shade 04 in Lakme Invisible Finish SPF 8 Foundation. for the best shade as per your skin tone.
For a medium yellow undertone and natural shell shade from Lakme, perfecting foundation suits me, so which shade is best for me?
I have the same skin tone that u have, the shade that suits me is 02. go with this as I have done a lot of research.
Alternative to this Product
Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation (With Pump & SPF 22), 115 Ivory, 30ml
L’Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation Golden Caramel 6.5D 6.5W, 30ml
These are 2 good alternatives that come in comparison to Lakme foundation. You can view them according to your need. But this product is expensive as compared to Lakme Foundation. Everyone has their favorite company. whom you trust. Now you have to decide which one you want to go with, the review is in front of you.
Pros and Cons of Lakme Foundation
- It is suitable for oily skin and dry skin also. But only provides medium coverage which looks very natural.
- It has a very mild fragrance which is a plus point for a foundation.
- Applying powder and foundation can prove to be a good way, but for those who have dark skin complexion.
- Moisturizing the skin and giving full coverage.
- Broad four such shades that have proven to be perfect for every skin type.
- Capable of daily use and strong enough to last for several hours.
- Many people have experienced relief from oily skin with continued use.
- Usually, most of the face makeup causes skin irritation but this one really suited me.
- Be careful choosing the shade as it is non-refundable.
- Not expected results for the extra dark face.
- Be sure to read above how to use it, otherwise, it will spread.
- On some sensitive skin, acne was seen coming out on the face due to its use.
Final Words for this Product
As far as all your doubts are cleared in this complete review. You can trust Lakme as this company has been running in India for many years. Along with this, Lakme has also rewarded us with many good products. My experience has been great, you must try it once.
Be the first to comment