In this review post, I am going to give you complete and accurate information about Lakme sunscreen.
If you are looking for the right and good sunscreen then this review will clear a lot of your doubts.
For your convenience I have reviewed other products from Lakme company which I have placed in the same range, you can read them as per your requirement.
Also, I have given my vision about Lakme Perfect Radiance Day Cream in the previous review. You can read that too if you want.
Along with this, I will also make you aware of the problems occurring on the skin, which is very important for our skin.
Product Claims of Lakme Sunscreen (Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 Ultra Matte Lotion)
- This cream is made up of Aqua, Para Phenylene Diamine, Monoethanolamine, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Resorcinol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene, Glycol, Pearl Extract, Metaaminophenol, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Dihydrochloride, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Hydrochloride Sulfate. Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Salicylic Acid, Perfume.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using. In case of any direct contact, wash your eyes thoroughly with water.
Direction for applying Lakme Sunscreen
- The right direction is to apply sunscreen to your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose with your fingers. Use your fingers to spread the sunscreen evenly over your face. Reapply every 3-4 hours for broad-spectrum protection. Use your fingers to spread the sunscreen evenly over your face. Reapply every 3-4 hours for broad-spectrum protection.
- Lakme Sun Expert blocks the effect of harmful rays of the sun up to 97%.
Daily Sun Protection
Formulated with broad-spectrum protection and SPF 50 PA+. Lakme Sun Expert is a high-performance sunscreen that works by blocking 97% of the harmful UVB sun rays.
You Can Feel Stay Protected
It’s ultra matte texture glides on effortlessly and seeps into your skin so fast, it feels like you are barely wearing anything.
Suitable For All Seasons
The SPF 50 is perfect for those who are out in the sun and you can use it every day as makeup.
Let us now see in this Review of Lakme Sunscreen
In this review of Lakme Sunscreen, I want to tell you that there are 2 types of sun rays that harm our skin the most. Lakme sunscreen acts as a shield against UVA and UVB rays which protects our skin from these rays. Using Lakme sunscreen also helps you get rid of sunburns and dark spots which do not allow you to age prematurely.
Sunlight contains about 500 times more UVA rays than UVB rays. Therefore, apart from protecting your skin from the effects of UVB rays, it is also very important to protect against the harmful effects of excess UVA rays. Traditional chemical sunscreen products have been more successful in blocking UVB rays than UVA rays which is why Lakme Sunscreen works well.
In these lines, I have told all the things you need to know in this product which is as follows
- first of all, you already know Lakme is an Indian cosmetics brand owned by Hindustan Unilever and Shraddha Kapoor, Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, and Karisma are the brand ambassadors of Lakme and it is number 1 among cosmetics brands in India.
- Now I tell you about Lakme Sunscreen If you going outside without sun protection? Do you think your scarf is enough? Think again – it just takes 7 minutes for the sun to damage your skin in this hot Indian weather.
- Lakme sunscreen lotion that is lightweight enough to be used throughout the year. Contains Cucumber, Lemongrass, Vitamin B3 and has been tested by dermatologists.
Lakme Sunscreen Suitable For All Skin Types
- This lightweight lotion provides broad-spectrum UV protection. SPF 50 blocks up to 97 percent of the harmful UVB rays that cause tanning and sunburn.
- PA+ protects your skin from UVA rays that cause dark spots, premature aging, and darkening of the skin. It helps in preventing the appearance of tan lines on the skin due to harmful sun rays.
- Smooth on cleansed face and body 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 3-4 hours for maximum protection. Avoid contact with eyes while using. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Skin problems due to strong sunlight
Continuing the review of Lakme sunscreen, let us now tell you that excessive, prolonged exposure to sunlight can lead to various skin problems, including skin cancer, precancerous and non-cancerous. status is included. which are as follows.
Skin Cancer Disease
It is very important to know that The life-threatening form of “black mole” skin cancer. Early treatment can be curative. High likelihood of spreading to other parts of the body if not treated early. Often causes death if treatment is delayed.
Basal Cell Carcinoma
The most common form of skin cancer. Spreading (metastasizing) to other parts of the body is very unlikely. Best treated when detected early. Can be cured with proper treatment.
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
This is another form of skin cancer that is also very uncommon to spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body. Early detection is best treated. can be cured with proper treatment.
Pre-Cancer Skin Disease
rough, sandpaper-like, scaly patches of skin that can turn into skin cancer.
Non-Cancerous Skin Disease
Loose, irregular skin starts to appear.
Tan or brown spots appear on the sun-exposed parts of the body, especially the backs of the hands.
Wrinkles start appearing before time.
The color of the skin starts changing.
Pros & Cons of Lakme Sunscreen
- This Lakme Sunscreen Lotion has it all. Especially fairness and maximum sun protection. The fragrance is very good.
- It has sun protection for about 12 hours. Usually, the skin gets tanned and the difference starts appearing.
- Get natural skin tone while applying Lakme Sunscreen from harmful UV rays.
- No one offers more protection like this and 50 fps works just fine.
- You can feel the difference from the very first use.
- Nice to look pretty, lightweight, has a slight whitish texture to the face. But after rubbing it thoroughly it goes away. Gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
- Not good for oily skin.
- Due to skin problems, some people said that Well, it’s light and non-sticky but it’s not at all matte or ultra-matte as the so-called product claims to be.
- It can give good protection from the sun which gives a white-toned layer to the face and whiteness remains on the face.
- Will use this every day at night and you have combination acne-prone skin/sensitive skin. As soon as the user starts, there may be a possibility of having multiple red pimples and dry itchy skin on the eyelids. Hence it is used to avoid the rays of the sun.
Price of Lakme Sunscreen
Lakme sunscreen comes in between Rs 350 to Rs 390.
You can also get it during the offer on amazon.in and at a reduced price. Buying from Amazon would be your right option.
Alternative to this Product
Mamaearth’s Ultra Light Natural Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+ For Indian Skin, With Turmeric & Carrot Seed, 80ml
This can also prove to be a good option for you. It is also capable of meeting all your skin-related needs.
Lotus Herbals Tinted Sunscreen SPF 40 – 50 Grams Cream
Lotus sunscreen is also a good product but in this you get SPF 40 which is less than Lakme sunscreen but a good option.
Final Words for Lakme Sunscreen
Lakme is a trusted company, we all are satisfied with its product for a long time. Lakme sunscreen is a very good product and will prove to be good for you too. Because it’s a really practical product. You must use it once.