I am here to give you my review on the Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash with Foaming Silicone Cleanser Brush Powered by Vitamin C & Turmeric. I am going to explain how it works and what it does for your skin and any other features, such as ingredients.
After regularly being in the spotlight for their vegan-friendly products and for their commitment to an eco-friendly lifestyle, it is no wonder why MamaEarth has been growing in popularity at a rapid pace.
This Vitamin C face wash from them is just one of the many interesting products from this company. In this article, I will be discussing all the benefits of this cleanser.
I wanted to point you in the direction of my previous article, which mentioned Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel. I’ve created a “Mamaearth” category so you can easily find it again, and even if you are looking for something else there, that’s what you’ll find.
In this review, let us see what is Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash with Foaming Silicone Cleanser Brush Powered by Vitamin C & Turmeric?
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash is made with natural ingredients. It’s a gentle & PH-balanced cleanser that is suitable for all skin types.
It’s crafted with Vitamin C, Turmeric, Cucumber & Aloe Vera, as well as other natural extracts that are nature’s powerhouses for your skin.
The combination of Vitamin C and Turmeric fights pigmentation arising from free radical damage, oxidative stress, and surface oil.
It penetrates the skin pores to reduce surface oil and impurities, reverse sun damage, maintain a radiant and even-toned complexion.
The Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash is free from harmful chemicals. It has been dermatologically tested, and it won’t clog pores or dry out your skin.
This Face Wash deep cleans the pores while gently cleansing the skin. It is easily cleaned with a brush that is built into the formula.
Face Wash Ingredients
The four main ingredients of Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash from which it is made are as follows:
- Vitamin C
- Aloe Vera
Vitamin C helps in fighting sun damage and regenerating new skin cells. With regular application, it brightens and evens skin tone, neutralizes oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Aloe Vera is a natural product with soothing anti-inflammatory properties. It moisturizes deeply and has healing qualities that provide benefits for the skin.
Cucumbers are a popular natural ingredient for the skin. With their water content and antioxidants, they hydrate, tighten pores, and improve skin elasticity.
Turmeric has been used for centuries to lighten the skin and reduce signs of aging. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that reduce free radical damage and fight signs of aging.
Does it foam up and feel like your skin is clear?
Mamaearth’s Vitamin C Face Wash with Foaming Silicone Cleanser Brush is a foam-free and non-abrasive formula that uses healthy ingredients like aloe vera and citrus extracts to gently cleanse your skin.
The silicone brush will help you scrub the skin in circular motions, allowing for a more thorough cleaning than a sponge.
Now let’s see Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review
- The combination of Vitamin C & Turmeric is a very effective anti-aging and skin care treatment.
- It deeply penetrates the skin to reduce surface oil, deliver radiant and even-toned complexion, and improve pigmentation arising from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Mamaearth Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash with its gentle, yet highly effective ingredients are the perfect skincare solution for deep cleansing and hydrating.
- With its soft built-in brush, it reaches deep within the pores without disturbing your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- A natural and gentle foaming face wash that contains mild cleansers suitable for all skin types.
- Made with Vitamin C, Turmeric, Cucumber & Aloe Vera, they are nature’s powerhouses for your skin.
- The Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash with Foaming Silicone Cleanser Brush Powered by Vitamin C & Turmeric is an organic, vegan, and environmentally-friendly face wash.
- It is made from plant-derived extracts and oils with concentrated levels of vitamin C and turmeric, which are both thought to promote skin health.
- It is clinically proven to be gentle on the skin while still being effective in cleaning the pores. The cleanser also contains a sponge applicator that gently exfoliates the skin.
How to use Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash
Wash your face and neck with warm water and then pump on the Foaming Face Wash and gently massage your face and neck with the built-in soft brush to remove impurities. Finally, wash and dry the face.
Some Questions and Answers about Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash
They say it has turmeric but will it affect my beard? Is it safe to use because turmeric can remove hair right?
There will be no effect on your beard, just wash your face and beard thoroughly after use.
How many times a day can I use Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash?
You have to use face wash twice a day.
Why all are not satisfied with the Mamaearth product?
All Mamaearth products undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they are absolutely safe for use. But if you are already dealing with a serious skin problem, consult a doctor before using any product.
Which is the best face wash for men, Beardo Vitamin C Facewash or Mamaearth?
We don’t call a product bad, of course, Mamaearth makes a reliable product.
After using this face wash, my skin tone is dark. What should I do?
No, it is not possible. This is a branded product. You have to stay a little away from the sun.
Advantages and Disadvantages of this face wash
- One of the best features of the product is the applicator which makes it very easy to remove dirt.
- The silicone brush is very soft, gentle, and great for people with sensitive skin.
- This cream hydrates skin, leaving the complexion looking refreshed and healthy.
- This face wash has a very mild fragrance that you will love.
- If you have pimples on your face, then using them can also make the blemishes disappear.
- Your skin becomes smoother and glowing day by day thanks to the face wash that reduces acne and pimples.
- This product is not refundable
- May cause itching after use on some sensitive skin.
- Some skin tones have been seen to change from completely fair to dark.
Let us look at some alternatives to Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash
WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash with Built-In Face Brush for Deep Cleansing – No Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones & Color, 150 ml
WOW, Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash is a highly effective face wash that contains 10% Vitamin C, which can brighten the skin tone and help to prevent brown spots.
This deep cleansing face wash has no parabens or sulfates in it. It has also been developed to be free of colorings and silicones, making it safe and gentle on the skin.
StBotanica Vitamin C Foaming Brightening Face Wash – No Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, 120ml
StBotanica is a natural beauty company that uses the power of all-natural ingredients to provide high-performing, cost-effective products.
This product claims to have an oil-free formula and it contains Vitamin C, which brightens the skin, as well as antioxidants, moisturizers, and calming ingredients.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Price
The Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash costs between 200 and 380 rupees. Amazon provides great deals on their products and they also have a good delivery rating so purchasing through Amazon is a good option for you.
Final Words for Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash
If you are in need of an effective way to clean your skin then this Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Foaming Silicone Cleanser Brush is a must-have.
Not only does it work incredibly well at cleaning off dirt, grime, and excess oil, but it also keeps your skin glowing, glowing, and healthy.
It can prove to be a good option for you, but if you are suffering from any serious skin problem, then definitely consult a doctor before using it.