Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo Review; Every shampoo has something different to offer. For example, some are sulfate-free and others don’t contain harsh chemicals like sodium Laureth sulfate but which one is right for your hair? Well, it may be difficult to answer that question without knowing the ingredients of each shampoo, how it reacts to your hair but thanks to Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo you can find out at a glance.
My hair is damaged from the previous bleaching, so I’ve been trying to find a shampoo that can offer me the protection I need for my hair. the shampoo is sulphate free, and has a lot of moisturizing ingredients in it like glycerin and wheat protein. My hair has started to feel stronger as soon as I’ve started using this product also
I have heard that sulfate-free shampoos are better for your hair because they don’t dry out your hair as much. I recently dyed my hair and wanted to protect my scalp from the harsh dye chemicals. This shampoo also gives me a nice smell and leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and shiny.
This product is made with low sulfates, meaning that it won’t irritate your scalp. The shampoo has a light scent that doesn’t overstay its welcome. One of the best things about this shampoo is that it doesn’t leave your hair feeling as if you just washed your hair with no conditioner. It leaves your hair soft and smooth without weighing it down so that you can style your hair easily.
In my previous article, I had mentioned Tresemme’s 5 best shampoos. If you are looking for a good shampoo then you can read this article of mine.
Detailed Review of Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo
- The Tresemme Pro Protect line is a sulfate-free shampoo that will offer gentle care for treated hair.
- This shampoo has been formulated to remove residue and buildup while also revitalizing your hair and scalp.
- The formula was developed with keratin care and protection in mind, so it can protect hair against damage caused by excessive heat styling, chemical treatments, or unwanted color. Also, it is beneficial because it helps in retaining hair color.
- The shampoo has been designed for people with colored hair and those who have colored treated or bleached their own hair.
- It also contains strengthening agents that help to nourish the hair and prevent breakage.
- Moroccan argan oil has been used throughout history to make hair healthy, shiny, and strong. It is the main ingredient in the first Tresemme Pro Protect shampoo.
- This shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth with little need for styling and the
- Moroccan argan oil is a natural moisturizer and rich in vitamin E, which makes it a great Hydrator.
- Moroccan argan oil not only hydrates hair but also prevents breakage. Furthermore, Moroccan Argan Oil has an SPF 15 sunscreen that helps protect the hair from UV damage.
Key benefits and uses
- Tresemme shampoo is best for colored hair.
- Leaves hair feeling light and dry.
- Using Sulphate free shampoo keeps your hair color intact.
- Cleanse the hair every day without sulfates and maintain its natural shine.
How to use it
It can be used daily, and help to give your hair the nourishment it needs. Tresemme shampoo is simple to use, and you only need a small amount for each use. The shampoo cleanses well and leaves the scalp feeling refreshed.
Step 1; Apply to wet hair and gently massage to create a lather.
Step 2; Rinse thoroughly after application.
Step 3; Use the Tresemme Conditioner after rinsing the shampoo.
Why do I like Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo?
I really like using this shampoo as it makes my hair clean and soft without weighing it down. It smells great and my scalp feels clean too
I used to use different shampoo brands which were alternatives to other brands I could find and never switched as I didn’t know what I was missing. After reading about detergent in shampoo, I decided to switch to Tresemme Sulfate Free Shampoo. The first time I washed my hair with this shampoo, it made my hair cleaner than before, which is difficult for me to achieve but I chose this one.
I have been using Tresemme shampoo for quite a day, so I have to say that I am very satisfied with the product. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling softer and healthier than ever. I love how it has a rich lather that washes away all the dirt and grease without stripping my hair of its natural oils.
Pros and Cons of Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo
- Tresemme has been a popular choice among women because of the quality and purity of its products. With no sulfates, it is safe for color-treated or chemically-treated hair that is sensitive.
- Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo is a shampoo that does not have sulfates in it. These are chemicals that can dry out your hair and cause it to be damaged over time.
- On the other hand, it has moisturizing properties as they claim. It also contains additional vitamins that provide shine and health to your hair.
- This shampoo also does not contain dyes or alcohol, which may cause allergic reactions for some people.
- Also, Tresemme shampoo is a vegan-friendly formula that prevents your hair from getting weighed down by heavy products.
- The disadvantage of this shampoo is that it cannot be used with other products except the Tresemme conditioner.
- Shampoo can overly dry the scalp on sensitive skin and make it more prone to dandruff.
Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo Review FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Will this product help reduce dandruff?
Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo will help prevent dandruff from forming as your shampoo cleans away excess oil, dirt, and product residue while protecting your scalp. It’s a sulfate-free formula with natural ingredients like chamomile, vitamin B5, aloe vera, and green tea extract to help maintain the healthy scalp you deserve.
Can this shampoo be used for curly hair?
Yes, Some people with curly hair have found success using this shampoo. The formula is designed to counter-balance the properties of the curly hair and provide a gentle, protective cleansing experience.
Is it suitable for men?
Yes, the shampoo is appropriate for both men and women. A great shampoo should be suitable for any hair type and we have a product that can fulfill the needs of both.
Does Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo Protect Hair Color?
This shampoo is specially formulated to help protect hair color and fight damage. All of its formulas are tested by independent laboratories for your assurance that it is safe for your hair color, regardless of their lightening or darkening effect.
Some Alternative to this Product
Luxura Sciences Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo 300 ML ,SLS Sulfate Free Organic – Best for Damaged, Dry, Curly or Frizzy Hair – Thickening for Fine/Thin Hair, Safe for Color and Keratin Treated Hair
Luxura Sciences Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo is a shampoo that cares for one’s hair and scalp with the scent of freshness. This shampoo is also Sulphate free, making it suitable for people with weak, thin, damaged, or color-treated hair.
Loreal Professionnel Xtenso Care Sulfate-free* Shampoo 250 ml, For All Hair Types
Loreal Professionnel Xtenso Care Sulfate-free* Shampoo is designed for all hair types but is especially meant for fragile or damaged hair. It contains a formula that has been clinically proven to improve the scalp’s health and manage sebum production. This shampoo also has moisturizing agents, antioxidants, and UV filters to help with color protection and healthy-looking hair.
My final thoughts about this shampoo
Tresemme Sulphate Free Shampoo Review; This shampoo is sulphate-free and boasts a refreshing citrus scent. It has shea butter to leave your hair feeling soft, and also provides UV protection. The product claims to help restore moisture and elasticity, leaving your hair softer than ever before also
The shampoo is designed for dry, damaged hair.
It works wonders for those who have a problem with frizzy hair. The shampoo also does not make your scalp feel dry or irritated as opposed to other shampoos on the market and the first thing that stands out to me is how refreshing this shampoo feels on my scalp.
I feel like it’s not going to dry my hair out or weigh it down. It has a great clean and refreshing scent that I really enjoy too. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth, and healthy without any unnecessary buildup or build-up of product in my hair. Make sure to use it once.