In this review, we will see how Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil is and whether it is useful for us.
This review will help you determine whether you should consider Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil. As a result, be prepared to receive some useful information.
Here, I will also update you about many other health problems that are associated with hair fall, and will we be able to find solutions to those problems in this product? We are going to understand this review from this perspective.
Table of Contents
Let’s start with the problem of Hair Fall
Hair fall is a condition that affects both men and women, and hair fall in children can be the result of a variety of medical problems. Hair loss is a natural phenomenon as each hair will fall out of the scalp after one normal hair cycle.
The hair cycle lasts an average of 2 to 3 years. After each hair completes its cycle and rests for some time, it falls out of the scalp and is replaced by new hair. As a result, the hair falls out naturally and new hair grows in its place. When hair loss exceeds normal levels and does not respond to growth loss, it becomes a cause for concern.
Following are some of the most Common Causes of Hair Fall:
- Hair Fall Caused by Genetics
- Hair Loss Caused by Medications
- Thyroid Disease Leads to Hair Loss
- As a Cause of Telogen Effluvium, Physical Stress
- Hair Fall as a Result of Anemia
- Hair Loss As a Result of Hair Appliances
- Caused by Diseases, Medical Conditions, and Treatment Side Effects
- Vitamin A excess and Vitamin B deficiency
- Protein Deficiency Causes Hair Loss
Hair Fall in Women: What Causes It?
Pregnancy is another prevalent cause of hair loss in women. The fact that, rather than losing hair during pregnancy, women lose hair after giving birth to the baby is a factor connected with hair loss due to pregnancy. This is due to the fact that labor is a very traumatic experience. Hormonal shifts play a role in this as well.
This is a prevalent medical problem that mostly affects women. Hair loss is a recurring issue with this condition.
The majority of women experience hair thinning and loss after menopause. However, hair regrows on the scalp after a few years. It does not, however, have the same richness as a youth.
Hair Fall in Men: What Causes It?
By the time a man reaches the age of 60, two out of every three men have lost their hair. Although the general causes also apply to men, the two most common and specific causes of male baldness are:
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Hormone Testosterone
One of the hormone’s derivatives, Dihydrotestosterone or DHT, has an antagonistic relationship with hair follicles and, in certain cases, destroys them, resulting in baldness.
Hair Fall in Children: What Causes it?
Hair loss is a problem that affects both adults and children. The various types of hair loss in children include:
- This is an illness that targets the hair and causes scaly, ring-like sores. This is a contagious fungal infection that affects school-aged children and causes hair loss. In the area of hair loss, flaky and scaly scalp and skin emerge.
- The hair on the scalp begins to come out in an oval pattern with this hair loss disease. The bald is smooth rather than irritated. Hair loss due to Alopecia Areata happens when a child’s immune system is weakened, and it is a rare occurrence.
- Telogen effluvium occurs when the majority of the hair on a child’s scalp is in the telogen or resting phase. Telogen effluvium in children can be caused by injury, stress, or medication adverse effects.
- Hair shaft trauma occurs when a child’s hair on the scalp is subjected to extreme friction and constant pulling. Many children suffer from hair loss as a result of this condition. Trichotillomania is a mental disorder that results in hair shaft trauma. In this case, the patient has a mental disease and pulls his or her hair incessantly as a symptom.
Review of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
The purpose of this Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review is not only to inform you about the benefits of this product but also to inform you about hair fall problems: Mamaearth is the manufacturer of this onion hair oil. It has no fragrance at all. It comes in a long-standing bottle with 150 ml of oil. This hair oil is appropriate for men and women of all ages. Let’s take a look at the specifics of this product:
- Onion oil, Redensyl, Almond oil, Bhringraj oil, Sunflower oil, Amla oil, and finally Hibiscus oil make up this Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil. It contains onion oil, which promotes hair growth. It also contains Redensyl, which will entirely stop your hair from falling out.
- The natural elements Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil can help you strengthen your hair on both the inside and outside. It will also make your hair sparkle and shine. Bhringraj oil, which is high in Vitamin D, might help you nourish your scalp.
- Almond oil also nourishes the scalp, making hair healthier and stronger. Hair follicles receive blood supply from this oil. This hair oil is the greatest hair transplant option.
- It has the ability to increase hair density and thickness. This hair oil is particularly excellent for treating hair that has been damaged. Because it is manufactured from natural materials, it is safe to use on chemically treated hair. Furthermore, this hair oil is safe for all hair types.
- Sulfates, parabens, SLS, mineral oil, petroleum, colors, and synthetic fragrance are all free of toxins and chemicals in this oil. It’s also Dermatologically tested, so there’s no need to be concerned about skin sensitivity. This is also hypoallergenic, which means it will not cause any adverse reactions.
Is Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Effective in Treating Hair Problems?
Of course, it is effective, now I will tell you 8 things about Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil, which works like magic to stop our hair fall. How it is able to overcome the problems related to hair fall, let us look at them in detail:
- Hair follicles are strengthened by red onion oil
- It encourages rapid hair growth
- Dry and Damaged Hair Treatment
- It helps to prevent hair loss
- Redensyl promotes hair growth
- Redensyl helps to prevent hair loss
- Sunflower oil has the benefit of improving scalp health
- It softens and shines frizzy hair while removing frizz
Hair follicles are strengthened by red onion oil
It’s an exceptional remedy that’s rich in nutrients like Sulphur and provides a slew of hair-care advantages. It has deep nourishing properties that can aid in hair follicle strength.
It encourages rapid hair growth
Onion oil nourishes the roots and revitalizes the scalp, resulting in natural hair growth that is balanced. Hair might grow swiftly as a result of this. It has been demonstrated to increase blood circulation and maintain scalp pH, both of which are effective hair growth stimulants.
Dry and Damaged Hair Treatment
Dry, damaged, or frizzy hair can be easily managed with this treatment. Onion oil cleans the pores of pollutants. It also aids in the restoration of damaged hair as well as the rejuvenation of hair follicles.
It helps to prevent hair loss
This makes it the ideal remedy for a variety of hair issues, including hair loss, scalp irritation, and more. This antioxidant-rich food aids in the production of enzymes that prevent hair loss.
Redensyl promotes hair growth
Only pure plant extracts are used in Redensyl, a hair restoration, and hair growth serum. It stimulates the first phase of hair development by targeting hair follicle cells. Redensyl is made up of water, zinc, and glycerin, as well as biological components such as DHQG or EFCG2. The hair follicle stem cells are targeted, resulting in hair growth.
Redensyl helps to prevent hair loss
Redensyl can help to lessen the consequences of hair loss. Yes, it can assist you in causing less hair fall. By strengthening hair, Redensyl produces thicker hair. Your hair will not detach as easily from your scalp as it did previously. Over the course of three months, Redensyl was demonstrated to minimize hair loss by 16.5 percent.
Sunflower oil has the benefit of improving scalp health
The health of your natural hair is entirely dependent on your scalp. Hair growth and hair breakage are both influenced by your scalp. It’s critical to take care of your scalp. Vitamin E levels are high in sunflower oil. It also lowers the number of microorganisms that produce dandruff. Premature hair loss, thinning hair, and male and female pattern hair baldness are all reduced by using this oil.
It softens and shines frizzy hair while removing frizz
Sunflower oil is a natural oil that has a lot of hydrating properties. It might help to make your hair more manageable and decrease frizz. It also has a soft texture that delivers hydration to your hair without being too heavy or greasy, thanks to its low saturated and trans fat content.
Hair can be quite rashy in the winter since it loses a lot of moisture during this season. Sunflower oil may then be used to replenish moisture in your hair while also adding luster and softness.
In our review of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil, let’s look at some frequently asked questions and answers
I have very bad hair fall and baldness. Will this help me reduce my hair fall?
In my opinion, no single product can help in reducing hair fall. Would recommend talking to your doctor for recommendations.
I am 20 years old but some of my hair is turning white, can this oil help me get my black hair back?
Yes, you can definitely use it.
What color does this oil look like?
Slightly darker than refined sunflower oil, but lighter than crude dense mustard oil.
Can I use this oil in small amounts on a daily basis?
Yes, you can definitely use it.
What is the percentage of onion oil in this product?
This product has 80% onion oil in it.
Helps reduce dandruff?
Yes, continuous use will help in removing dandruff.
Now take a look at the pros and cons of this product in our unbiased review of Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
- When it comes to dandruff, this product comes in handy.
- It’s comprised entirely of natural substances.
- It also aids in the prevention of premature greying of the hair.
- This product is suitable for all hair types.
- It nourishes the hair and scalp.
- This oil gives your hair strength and shine.
- It aids in the prevention of hair loss.
- This oil might also get oily.
- Oil has an unpleasant odor.
- It’s possible that your hair will become brittle.
- The bottle of oil isn’t totally full.
A Substitute for this Product
WOW Onion Black Seed Hair Oil 200 ml
If you are dissatisfied with Mamaearth onion hair oil, you should try this hair oil.
Luxura Sciences Onion Hair Oil 250 ML
You might also want to try this hair oil. It’s made up of 14 natural ingredients that work together to heal your scalp and encourage hair development.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Cost
Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil is priced between Rs.270 to Rs.400. Purchasing from Amazon can be a wonderful alternative for you because Amazon has a good delivery rating and you can also obtain good deals.