In this Mamaearth Under Eye Cream Review, I will explain the facts and share my thoughts about the cream. I have never written a product review for one of my favorite blogs before, so I thought I would start with something that is very important to me.
When I am looking in the mirror, I want to see bright eyes with no dark circles in sight. The skin under your eyes is often the most neglected when it comes to skin.
It usually takes a lot of attention and care to get rid of dark circles, but this new eye cream from Mamaearth is designed to tackle the problem with its innovative ingredients.
Mamaearths Under Eye Cream is an anti-aging cream designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, and to maintain the youthful appearance of your skin.
I would like to state that before writing this post, I wrote about Mamaearth Vitamin C Serum; If you are on the lookout for a good Vitamin C serum, then you must read this. This post is one of Mamaearth’s product reviews.
In this review, first of all, let’s find out what the Mamaearth Eye Cream is
The Mamaearth Eye Cream is made of all-natural ingredients with high quality. It has no potentially harmful chemicals which are why it’s safe for anyone to use.
The cucumber in the eye cream will help reduce under-eye puffiness and dark circles while moisturizing your skin for a youthful look. Another benefit of this eye cream is that it also doubles as a makeup primer.
This eye cream is a little different from the ones you usually find on your typical drugstore shelf. It is a three in one product that contains cucumber, aloe vera, and probiotics to hydrate dry areas.
It’s great for sensitive skin types because it has been dermatologically tested and is recommended by dermatologists.
Information on why dark circles happen
Dark circles are primarily caused by darkness beneath the eyes. However, they may also be caused by blood vessels that have become enlarged due to age or fatigue, or an accumulation of fat in the eye.
Dark circles can also be due to excess pigmentation in the skin. As people age, their skin becomes thinner and more fragile. The veins below the skin start to show through, which makes it look like there are shadows under the eyes. The skin also loses elasticity which causes it to sag.
Usually develop as a result of sleep deprivation which can be caused by stress, lack of sleep, not drinking enough fluids, and smoking.
Lack of sleep is very damaging to your skin. Since sleep deprivation reduces the production of collagen, vitamin A and E in the skin, it leads to dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots.
Let us see in this review whether Mamaearth eye cream is good for dark circles?
One of the most common problems that can be seen on someone’s face is dark circles. Sadly, there are no magical remedies for this problem.
But we can reduce these dark circles and make them less visible with the use of good eye cream. So let’s see how Mamaearth Eye Cream will work on our dark circles:
Reduce Dark Circles with Cucumber
- The cucumber and peptides in the eye cream will reduce the appearance of dark circles on your skin, which are caused by melanin deposits, iron deposits, stress, and pollution.
- Cucumber is rich in vitamin C and contains high amounts of water and antioxidant content.
- It helps reduce melanin production, neutralizing the free radicals produced by the sun’s UV rays that damage skin cells.
- It also promotes collagen production, keeping skin hydrated and tightened.
Daisy Flower Squeeze in Mamaearth Under Eye Cream
- Daisy flower extract is a natural ingredient that contains the hormone precursor allantoin.
- Allantoin helps to reduce dark circles by stimulating collagen production and cell turnover in the outer layer of skin.
- It also has antioxidant properties that help combat free radicals and prevent premature signs of aging.
- Daisy flower extract also helps naturally reduce dark spots that are caused by daily environmental exposure.
Hawkweed Plant Use in Under Eye Cream
- Hawkweed Extract is a natural treatment that can be used to treat dark circles and puffiness under the eyes which often happen as we age.
- It can also be used as a skin-lightening agent, and it’s been shown to help restore the skin’s elasticity.
- Eye cream is extracted from the leaves of the Hawkweed plant, which reduces the appearance of dark circles.
Peptides make under-eye cream better
- Mamaearth Under Eye Cream is a skin-saving and skin-repairing cream that protects the skin from aging.
- It is able to scavenge free radicals, which cause damage to the skin and also stimulate collagen production within the skin.
- This product combines cucumber extract with vitamin c to tone your dark circles and reduce puffiness.
Ingredients in Mamaearth Eye Cream
Many such ingredients are found in it, which make eye cream useful for us. As written below:
Propanediol, Cetearyl Octanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diacetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate; The Mamaearth Under Eye Cream has a lot of great ingredients like propanediol, Cetearyl octanoate, Cetearyl alcohol, and diacetyl phosphate. It is formulated to help soothe and repair dry, irritated under-eye skin.
The eye cream also includes Ceteth 10 phosphates which are said to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother-looking eyes.
Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract (JuvenEye CLR); Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hirarchium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract (Juvenii CLR)
The cream also contains ingredients like Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extract, etc. which will help reduce the appearance of dark circles and brighten the under-eye area.
Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol (Aquaxyl); Under Eye Cream uses natural ingredients with Active Botanicals and Antioxidants to minimize the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and dryness.
How to use Mamaearth Under Eye Cream
Mamaearth Under Eye Cream is easy to apply. Just take a pea-sized amount of cream on your fingertip, rub it and massage in a circular motion.
Some frequently asked questions and answers about this product
Does Mama Earth really work with dark circles?
Yes, it works very well, it works great for Mamaearth dark circles.
After applying, you should keep your loan application open?
You can apply it 2/3 times a day, or even keep it overnight.
Should dark circles really go?
Yes, dark circles go away.
How long we should keep Mamaearth Under Eye Cream on our face?
You have to wait a few minutes before applying the cream.
Now take a look at the pros and cons of Mamaearth Under Eye Cream in this review
- No side effects even on delicate skin.
- If you are looking to remove circles, then this cream will do the trick.
- It is very oily but does not leave an oily effect.
- This under-eye cream is very light to use. After five days, the area under the eyes becomes visible.
- Does not irritate the eyes and results are even better with prolonged use.
- This is not a returnable product.
- Some skin types may experience allergic reactions to this product.
- The fragrance is not good at all.
These are alternative products
Olay Eye Cream Olay Eyes for Dark, Circles Wrinkles & Puffiness, 15ml
Olay Eye Cream is a moisturizing cream that can help to restore the skin’s elasticity and make it look younger. It provides hydration, moisture protection, and anti-aging skincare benefits.
The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream with Cooling Massage Roller to Reduce Dark Circles, Puffiness and Fine Lines with Chia Seed Oil, Coffee Oil, Vitamines E & B3 (15g/0.5 oz)
The cream is lightweight so it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. It also has caffeine which helps reduce puffiness and dark circles.